Tuesday, February 21, 2012



In Whistle Pass, KevaD, also known as prize-winning author and journalist David "DA" Kentner, serves up a thrilling tale of betrayal, backroom politics, a combat veteran who just wants to be left alone, and an innocent first kiss with deadly ramifications.


Buy Link
Email KevaD: dakentner@yahoo.com

"I really enjoyed this story, it’s well written, the atmosphere is brilliant and the characters come to life..." MM Good Book Reviews (click for the full review)

I have never read anything by Keva and I must admit, I was mysteriously seduced by this book. The prose is clear and the character development is excellent. Most important is that it is a new kind of M/M novel. - Amos Lassen, Reviewer (click for the full review)
4.5 Stars for Whistle Pass "...KevaD weaves together a beautiful story about lost love and new love with a good deal of intrigue and realism." "KevaD is definitely another author that will be going into my must read more his books pile!" - Guilty Pleasure Book Reviews

In a nutshell, this was an amazingly written, intriguing story, a thrilling mystery and a subdued romance which I thoroughly enjoyed. I can only recommend it. - Reviews by Jessewave


 From the very first page, the first paragraph, I knew I was going to love this book. Whistle Pass stands out among its literary brethren; it is well-written, atmospheric, and memorable, and it is definitely going on my keeper shelf. -
 BookWenches Reviews

 This is a well written story that will keep you turning from beginning to end. I am currently about half through the book and cannot put it down. - Dad of Divas Reviews


 "This book is a gem.  Spot-on storyline, characters that draw me in and make me care, and fast paced, tightly woven prose.  Just...damn.  Stunning.
Can't get much better than this." - Bear on Books Reviews



The well written characters, both major and minor, only added to my need to finish this book in near record time. – The Novel Approach


The story is immediately captivating, the characters individual and recognizable, the theme fresh, and the depiction of the mid-1950s dead on without the flash of the usual L.A. setting. - The Historical Novel Society


2 comments: